My objective is to do work that utilizes my computer programming/analyst skills and data analyst.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2000, NT, 9X, & Linux, UNIX
- Technical Writing: Test Plans, Test Cases, Requirement Docs, Flow Charts (Business and Process)
- Software: VISIO Professional, WordPerfect, Microsoft Suites, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Access, SSIS
- Database: Access, Microsoft SQL Server
Business Intelligence Developer 6/2011 – Present
Global Payments Inc, Atlanta, GA
Web Analyst/Programmer 10/2010 – 6/2011
Enwisen-A-Lawson Company, Atlanta, GA
- Create SSIS Packages for companies.
- Work closely with project manager or account manager and consultants to understand the client objectives
- Provide consultative support to project manager or account manager consultants, and client
- Analyze client requirements and determine approach based on client needs and future support and maintenance
- Understands and follows Enwisen’s implementation methodology
- Designs and codes web based HR communication portals, total reward statements, Onboarding tours using industry web design/ developer skillsets using Enwisen best practices and client specifications
- Ensures accuracy of sites thru supporting QA and testing process
- Support project timeline and complete tasks within the standard project timelines
- Coordinates with R&D team to develop and refine best practices based current client requirements and future needs
- Mentors and supports less experienced Web Analysts
- Manages toolset configuration activities and delegates to other team members/offshore team on larger projects
- Other duties assigned
- Build Portals
Application Program Specialist 01/2007 – 10/2010
University of Georgia, Griffin, GA
- Collects statistical data for : www.Georgiaweather.net, www.ICASA.net , www.WeatherSchool.org and www.GerritHoogenboom.com
- Creates and maintains databases that are used on www.AgroClimate.org and www.GeorgiaWeather.net
- Develop and maintain www.WeatherSchool.org. in HTML using notepad and Dreamweaver to work in different browsers.
- Created and maintain www.GerritHoogenBoom.com using CSS and HTML.
- Maintain www.caes.uga.edu/campus/griffin/ and www.ICASA.net
- Use WebLog Expert to analyze user data for www.GeorgiaWeather.net
- Developed a in-house application to run forecast data for Georgia in C#.
- Test all websites for bugs and errors that may occur.
- Writing high level SQL to view data in database used by the georgiaweather.net website and other websites.
- Did presentations to show the progress and new tools for the SECC(Southeast Climate Consortium) and AgClimate programming in PHP.
- Successfully developed tools that showed my skills and in return opened the door to receiving more responsibilities and project.
- Participates in team development of computer-based models that use weather, environmental and other data.
- Communicated to my employer the new updates and software needed for me to do my job effectively.
- Corresponds back and forth with clients to gather requirements for tools that they would like to see on our websites.
- Gather requirements from other universities to create and implement new tools.
- Identify application defects in past/old programs.
- Assist with the weather station facilities and related laboratories, and participate in presentations, exhibitions and scientific meetings. Assist with the development of project proposals and prepare budget recommendations for computer software and hardware..
- Work in Excel, Access as well as many other Microsoft Products.
- Create test scripts to test my programs
- Use MVS Framework code for header, footer, and branding to create and maintain Irrigation Tool for AgClimate and SECC.
- Programming various applications in PHP5.
- Create reports using Excel.
Data Analyst/Programmer 04/2006 – 11/2006
Northeast Health District, Athens, GA
- Map out requirements for department website.
- Liaison between Environment Health and the IT department.
- Designs, maintains, and codes routine programs using standard programming languages for district environmental health programs activity reporting system.
- Test and/or debugs new or modified district environmental health programs activity reporting system to ensure satisfactory operation.
- Use query languages and other available data sources to design district environmental health programs activity reports, monitor associated data quality, estimate errors, retrieves and routinely archives data.
- Serves as lead consultant in regards to the District Environmental Health website.
- Provides computer troubleshooting support as it related to the environmental health programs activities database programming.
- Interacts with all levels of state personnel in a way that promotes respect, encourages cooperation and contributes to excellent performance.
- Maintains a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation when conducting business and providing services or products to clients, the general public and other external customers.
- Encourages and facilitates cooperation, pride, trust, and group identity; fosters commitment and team spirit; works cooperatively with others to achieve goals.
- Works and communications with the general public, internal customers and /or external customers to provide information and quality services and/or products targeted to meet customer expectations.
- Created reports utilizing Crystal Report.
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior.
- Worked on gathering Data that I send into the State of Georgia.
- Gathered data and created graphs, charts and forms for the District Director.
- Created Databases and Ad-Hoc Reports in Access.
- Created Charts in Excel.
- Coded in VB Language.
- Creating databases in MySQL/Access for 10 counties.
- Created and maintained schedules in MS Project for various projects.
Computer Programmer 09/2005 – 04/2006
North East Health District, Athens, GA
- Program Language used is Perl
- Worked on a team with 6 programmers
- Worked on individual reports
- Produced reports that pulled data from the main database
- Performed SQL queries on main database
East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
Student Government Association (SGA) Secretary of Interior 2004-2005
Student Government Association (SGA) Senator 2003-2004
- Liasion for SGA, handling critical negotiations with other organizations on campus.
East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN 37614
- Major: Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science Degree: May 2005
Depaul University, Chicago, IL
- Major: Computer Science – E-Commerce
- Masters of Science Degree: May 2013