Well let me first say sorry…..I know it has been way to long. So 2012 was a wonderful blessed year! I was able to do a lot of things on my vision board. There were somethings I did not get accomplished. I been working so much lately that the work/life balance turned into just WORK! Well now I am back on it. Goals for 2013:
1. GOD – This year I have decided that it is time to get a closer relationship with my LORD and savior. I have not been as active in my church as I have wanted to be. I want to continue to tithe and give the Lord my praises! Speaking of GOD….my mom has told me she will be doing her FIRST SERMON in March! I am so HAPPY for her. If you knew my mom growing up you would like WOW look at GOD! Daily meditation on the word to get my day started is a must!
2. Financially Fit – I have a variety of ways to save my pennies. I am doing the money savings challenge where you put money away for 52 weeks. Each week you put in the dollar amount of the week. Example: Week 3 I will put in $3, week 10 $10 and so on and so on. At the end you will have over $1300 saved. I am excited about that one. I have fitness jars as well so each time I workout I put $1 in. This will be great when spring/summer rolls around cause if I need something I can get it from the money I saved.
3. Health – I have 15lbs I want to drop before may. Time to get serious and get it in again. With work I have not been focusing on my eating healthy and I can tell a difference. No I didn’t put on 20lbs or anything like that but my body doesn’t feel the way it use to. Plus I was in a car accident the week of Christmas and my back has been giving me issues so I can’t do what I use to. I have a race schedule I AM sticking to. I missed two important ones due to work last year and I can’t do that anymore. I am happy to say I am getting one of my BFF’s on board with healthy eating. Like I tell her just because it is healthy does not mean it has to be taste gross. Healthy taste great! Plus my mom is trying to do better also. She doesn’t cook much but she needs to cook more often to ensure the food she is putting in her body will help her long life. She has medical issues but I believe she CAN do it! I have to stay on her.
4. Relationships – Well I have been so busy with work, work, and oh yeah work that I have NO social life anymore. This year I am going to get out more and manage my time better to be able to do things and have fun. Only thing is most of the time folks wanna go eat somewhere. I only eat out at certain places and I don’t like to drink anymore. Oh yeah I am going on a all girls trip to St. Lucia and am SOOOOO excited. I miss my girls ! I miss being able to travel and see all my friends and family. I have plans this year though…WHOOP WHOOP! Lets also see how dating goes *WINK*
5. Business – I joined some Tech groups in ATL and back on my mobile app reading. I want to get back into developing apps on the side.
WHEW…ALRIGHT! Lets make 2013 a Successful and prosperous one!!!!!!!!!!!